Court Reporters for Hearings
Rocky Mountain Reporting handles service requests for a variety of proceedings, including hearings in Denver, Colorado, and across the Rocky Mountain region. We provide you with the latest technology, backed up by impeccable service. Hearings often involve more casual formats than depositions, with multiple speakers, and often a large room, which may cause some reporters to hesitate.
A hearing is the process in which an accused person is examined preliminarily. Hearings allow witnesses to give sworn testimony for cases such as arbitrations, ecclesiastical proceedings, and trials. Court reporters, legal videographers, or interpreters may all be needed to perform a thorough hearing.
We Like The Challenge
At Rocky Mountain Reporting, we are happy to take on the challenge and responsibility of reporting for hearings. In addition, we can do single or multiple camera shoots if necessary to capture a large room on videotape.
Trust Rocky Mountain Reporting to arrange all of the important details of your hearing proceedings. When there is no room for error, call the experts at Rocky Mountain Reporting. We provide comprehensive court reporting services, a full complement of transcription services, and broadcast quality legal videography services.
- Regular, expedited, daily, and immediate delivery of transcripts – Hard copy and electronic
- Realtime reporting onsite or via Internet—available in multiple formats
- Transcripts with hyperlinked exhibits—in all popular formats
- Document management – Exhibit scanning to searchable (OCR) PDF or TIFF formats
- Transcripts, exhibits, and videotapes archived in perpetuity – Redundant backups maintained onsite and offsite
- SSL encrypted, online repository of transcripts and exhibits – On-demand video repository available
To schedule your next hearing, contact us or fill out our online form here.
I never have to worry when Rocky Mountain Reporting is scheduled for a deposition.
RMR is always reliable and punctual. They are very conscientious about their work and consistently deliver an accurate and timely transcript.Book your deposition